I placed an order with autoobsessed.com on Sunday evening, and received my shipment on Tuesday morning. Here's what I added to my stockpile of supplies and equipment.
From left to right:
1. Microfiber Madness Incredipad - for exterior wash
2. Wheel Woolies Vent Detailing Brush - gets right down into the vents
3. 5 x Premium Black Microfiber Towels - you can never have too many high quality MF towels
4. Crack and Crevice Detail Brush - for getting in those cracks and crevices
5. Wheel Woolies Wheel / Fender Premium Boars Hair Brush 9 inch - for engine bay and wheels
6. Chemical Guys Citruswash + Gloss 16oz - one of my favourites
7. Salt Eraser - helps break down hardened salt stains
8. Black Wow Pro 1oz - trying this trim restorer for the first time
9. Metro Master Blaster Extension Hose Kit 10' - should make drying the car an easier endeavor
10. A few bonus bottles of wash shampoo by Sonüs and Sonax (Thanks guys!)
I have never tried the Incredipad or the Black Wow trim restorer, so I'm looking forward to seeing how they perform. I am also looking forward to using the two new brushes from Wheel Woolies. I've heard good things about their products.
Who is Rick?
I'm just a suburban dad who loves garages, Audis, and detailing so much he blogs about them.
Custom Decals YYC
Geoff Wilkings Photography
Jay Leno's Garage Advanced Vehicle Care
OBSSSSD Premium Products
RaceDeck Garage Floors
Thompson Graphics Ltd.
In addition to showcasing my own garage, I enjoy sharing other amazing garages. Here are some spaces that I have featured on my blog:
Tyson's Acura Museum
Larry's Charlotte Showroom
Chad's "Next" Makeover
Gully's Dream Garage
Orland Park Audi Oasis
Cory's Industrial Arts Studio
Brynjar's Icelandic Garage
Pat's Controlled Chaos
Greg & Nancy's Place
Brandon Burrell's Toy House