I placed an order with autoobsessed.com on Sunday evening, and received my shipment on Tuesday morning. Here's what I added to my stockpile of supplies and equipment.
From left to right:
1. Microfiber Madness Incredipad - for exterior wash
2. Wheel Woolies Vent Detailing Brush - gets right down into the vents
3. 5 x Premium Black Microfiber Towels - you can never have too many high quality MF towels
4. Crack and Crevice Detail Brush - for getting in those cracks and crevices
5. Wheel Woolies Wheel / Fender Premium Boars Hair Brush 9 inch - for engine bay and wheels
6. Chemical Guys Citruswash + Gloss 16oz - one of my favourites
7. Salt Eraser - helps break down hardened salt stains
8. Black Wow Pro 1oz - trying this trim restorer for the first time
9. Metro Master Blaster Extension Hose Kit 10' - should make drying the car an easier endeavor
10. A few bonus bottles of wash shampoo by Sonüs and Sonax (Thanks guys!)
I have never tried the Incredipad or the Black Wow trim restorer, so I'm looking forward to seeing how they perform. I am also looking forward to using the two new brushes from Wheel Woolies. I've heard good things about their products.